Friday, July 31, 2009

MOMS and Parenting Issues

It's not easy being a parent.

Unfortunately, moms usually take the brunt of the child-rearing. (No offense dads , just generally speaking and I do know you guys have your own challenges as dads. Also there is a growing number of dads that are primary parents.)

Do you often worry about being a good mother? Do you feel guilty or question your interactions with your children? Do you wish you knew other ways to handle the same type of challenges or new unknown challenges in the future?

If you want to be the best parent possible or if you want to change your approach to be more positive, or maybe you just want to improve your relationship with your child.

Please respond with a comment or send me an email. Let me know about your parenting challenges. I will try provide you with information which can help you find a solutions to your challenges in my blogs or in my articles on the examiner.

www.examiner.com/x-9038-



No comments:

Post a Comment